Carbon Monoxide2019-06-04T13:06:14+00:00

Carbon Monoxide Testing & Servicing

Only $99

Energy Safe Victoria have urged all Victorians to have their gas heaters tested, serviced and inspected at least every two years to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.

Untested gas heaters and appliances can leak deadly carbon monoxide. To ensure your families are not at risk, Energy Safe Victoria strongly recommend the regular and thorough testing of all gas appliances.

We service, inspect and test for carbon monoxide leaks on space heaters, wall furnaces, ducted central heaters, gas water heaters, damaged or old stove tops and ovens, and decorative log fires throughout Melbourne.

Carbon Monoxide is an odourless, colourless gas that when inhaled can be fatal.

Carbon monoxide leaks are caused by gas appliances that:

  • Have not been regularly serviced or maintained
  • Have faulty heading units
  • Have parts in need of repair or replacement
  • Are older style appliances which do not burn all the gas.

Please note: additional costs may be incurred if your heater is deemed dangerous and requires immediate decommissioning.

$99! Expect Value.

Simply click to get started

Get in touch and one of our amazing Team Members will be in touch

Let’s chat!

Email us

info@sassau.com.au

Click to email.

Call us

(03) 9013 8377

Click to call